The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X with 4100 mAh battery has launched in China and will available from February 14. The Redmi Note 4X will come in Chinese market with a MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core SoC processor, while the smartphone will be available with Snapdragon 625 processor in the Indian market. Though, the price details are not revealed by the Xiaomi.
Redmi Note 4X : Quick Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD display (1080×1920 pixels).
- Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Dual-SIM version runs on MIUI 8.
- 4,100 mAh battery.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- 13 MP camera with fingerprint scanner (back).
- 5MP camera for selfie.
The Note 4X will be available in Matte Black, Cherry Powder, Champagne Gold, and Platinum Silver Grey color options. Apart from this, the special edition of smartphone for Valentine day will be available exclusively in ‘Hatsune Green’ colour.