The ZTE Nubia M2 Play smartphone has launched in India with 4G VoLTE support at 8,999 that has come with an updated Clone Camera 2.0, Macro Camera 2.0 and DNG Camera 2.0. Through this update, anyone can become a pro photographer.
The smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon India. Though, the company is yet to announce the available date.
Nubia M2 Play Highlighting Features
- 5.5-inch 2.5D glass screen
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (extendable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Octa-core 64 bit processor
Nubia M2 Play Specific Features
- Have Neo Power 2.5 technology that provides longer battery life and has more than 100 optimization options and scenario-based smart sensing.
- Supports multi-dimensional APP management, multi-scenario background app technology and multi-level smart temperature control.
- Provides a perfect balance between performance and energy consumption, and extends the battery life of your smartphone during use or when in standby.
- Supports fingerprint scanning.
- Supports dual-SIM mode with LTE+WCDMA/GSM networks.
Nubia M2 Play Specifications
|Operating System||nubia UI 5.0 (Based on Android N)|
|Processor||Qualcomm® MSM8940 64-bit Processor|
Quard Core 4xA53 1.4GHz
Quard Core 4xA53 1.1GHz
Adreno™ 505 64-bit GPU; 450 MHz
|Storage||32GB internal, Up to 128GB expandable storage (microSD)|
|Battery||3000mAh(typ) Lithium-ion polymer Non-removable battery|
|Display||5.5 inches (1280×720) TFT Display|
High-transparency Organic Glass Lens
5-pieces Motor Drive Lens
84° Wide Angle
Skin Retouching 2.0
|SIM Card||Dual Nano SIM|
3-choose-2 (Nano SIM/MicroSD)
|Connectivity||WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi|
CDMA 1x&EVDO : 800