Airtel Monsoon Surprise offer: The Bharti Airtel has extended its ‘Holiday Surprise’ offer for its postpaid customers till September 2017 under new – Monsoon Surprise Offer.
For this, the telecom operator has just sent out an email to its subscribers, saying ‘Monsoon Surprise awaits you’ and under the offer, it has extended its ‘Holiday Surprise’ offer.
Airtel Monsoon Surprise offer
- The offer is valid only for postpaid users.
- Free 30GB data for 3 months (10GB data per month) for its subscribers i.e. till September 2017.
How to avail the Monsoon offer?
- You can avail the offer through My Airtel app after 1st July 2017.
- If you do not have the app, download it from the Google Play store or Apple App Store.
- When you open the app you will see an automatic prompt which asks you to open the ‘Surprise’.
- Clicking on that will give you 30GB of data for three months with a monthly cap of 10GB. That’s it!
Initially, the Airtel Holiday Surprise offer was rolled out in April 2017 and was scheduled to end by June 2017, as it has a 3 months validity period. Now, through Airtel Monsoon Surprise offer, you can avail it for next 3 months.
Gopal Vittal, the CEO of Airtel, said,
Now as the monsoons approach, we are sending another shower of data your way. I am delighted to share that we are extending the data surprise by another 3 months. Now you get the extra data for 3 more billing cycles. All you need to do is claim your surprise on My Airtel app after 1st July 2017.
Apart from above Mansoon offer, Bharti Airtel is offering its customers 1000 GB of extra data through Unlimited Internet offer on four broadband plans. Only users in Delhi-NCR who signed up for Airtel broadband services on or after May 16 are eligible for this offer.
— Techno Savie (@TechnoSavieNews) June 10, 2017
READ MORE: Airtel Payments Bank is offering 7.25% interest on savings account. In it, customer’s Airtel mobile number would function as a bank account number.
It is quite interesting that for every Rupee that you deposit at the time of opening an account, you will get equivalent telecom talk time. Apart from this, you will also get free personal accidental insurance cover of 1 Lac with every saving account.
— Techno Savie (@TechnoSavieNews) June 25, 2017