The promotional offer is strictly for Airtel postpaid customers & MyAirtel app users.
How to activate Airtel 60GB free data?
- If you haven’t MyAirtel app on your smartphone, first download & install it from Google Play store or Apple App Store .
- Next, open the MyAirtel app which now displays a new banner ad to claim free data.
- Tab on banner, and follow the on-screen instructions to get 60GB free data.
- Task: The task here is to download the Airtel TV app and install it on your smartphone.
- If you successfully download and install Airtel TV app on your smartphone then you will get the free data within 24 hours.
Purpose of free 60GB data offer: To increase the number of Airtel TV app installations.
Hence, you will need to download & install Airtel TV app on your smartphone first to avail the plan. After that, you will receive free data benefits within 24 hours. You will get 10GB data per month for 6 months which total to 60GB data for 6 months.
Similarity with Airtel Monsoon offer
The new Airtel offer is similar to its Monsoon offer, except it offered 30GB data for 3 months. To avail Airtel Monsoon offer, you were required to download the same Airtel TV application. Once the app is installed, Airtel will automatically add 10GB free data every month to yours’ postpaid account.
More recently, Bharti Airtel & SK Telecom have forged strategic partnership to build the most advanced 5G telecom network in India. The partnership will collaborate to evolve standards for 5G, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Software-defined Networking & Internet of Things (IoT).
— Techno Savie (@TechnoSavieNews) September 14, 2017