Airtel Business, the B2B arm of telecom major Bharti Airtel, has launched Airtel GST Advantage in partnership with ClearTax for Small Business Enterprises (SMEs) to file their tax returns securely. With GST Advantage, Airtel is also offering 18GB of free data for all the existing Airtel Business customers.
Airtel & ClearTax Partnership: You have to sign up for the Airtel GST Advantage plan from the Airtel website . Here, ClearTax GST is free for Airtel customers till April 2018.
Airtel GST Advantage
The Airtel GST Advantage is a solution designed to enable small businesses and start-ups to file their GST returns accurately, securely and seamlessly. Offered free to all existing Airtel Business customers.
Through GST Advantage, Airtel customers will get free and secure access to the GST Network via ClearTax.
Airtel GST Help Guide
- GST Advantage Helpdesk: You will have access to Airtel’s newly launched helpdesk between 8 am to 8 pm on all weekdays. This help desk will be managed by GST experts who will be available to advise Airtel customers on the query related to GST.
- GST Knowledge Bank: Developed by the tax experts that aims to empower all Airtel Business customers with in-depth information about GST. The Knowledge Bank is published by Airtel.
- Free filing of GST returns: File your GST returns free of cost with ClearTax software till 31st March 2018. After that, you will have to pay 250 per month for Filing of 3 GSTIN. These charges will be included in the monthly Airtel postpaid bill.
Ashok Ganapathy, Director & CEO of Airtel Business, stated that the new GST regime is a landmark reform for the Indian economy and with Airtel GST Advantage we would like to enable small businesses with free filing of returns and free and secure data access.
Free 18GB Airtel GST corporate offer
- Free 18GB data: Free 18GB provided under the Airtel GST Advantage offer can be claimed against 3 nos: 2GB x 3 months x 3 eligible connections.
- Cycles: Free Data under the scheme is valid for 3 bill cycles only. Thus, users don’t need to subscribe to any separate data plan to use Airtel GST Advantage.
- Plans: Free Data offer is valid only on voice & data card plans; cannot be claimed against VTS/M2M connections.
- Validity: Only for existing Airtel Postpaid CORPORATE connections.
Airtel is also the data hosting and connectivity partner for the Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN).
Archit Gupta, CEO of ClearTax, said:
We are excited to partner with Airtel. Since the launch of GST, we have been working hard to help businesses and tax professionals become GST-ready and make compliance easier. Together, we are sure to add many more milestones in our journey to get India GST-ready.
Airtel & ClearTax – A partnership you can't go wrong with. ClearTax GST is free for Airtel customers till April 2018 https://t.co/Zk9sZlqrEu pic.twitter.com/eU6CPheAzp
— ClearTax.in (@cleartax_in) September 7, 2017