The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched a voice and data centric BSNL 429 plan on September 5, which will provide unlimited voice and 1GB data per day for 90 days at 429 for prepaid mobile services.
BSNL 429 Plan
This plan will give free voice (local/STD) on any network and 90GB data (1GB per day) for 90 days on PAN-India basis (except Kerala Circle) for 90 days at 429.
Mr R.K. Mittal, Director (Consumer Mobility) in BSNL board, stated that this voice and data centric plan is available for 429, that is, 143 per month which gives unlimited voice (local/STD) on any net and 90GB data (at 1GB per day) for 90 days, which is the most competitive plan in present market scenario.
Revised BSNL PAN India Plans
Apart from above 429 plan, BSNL has recently revised its BSNL SIXER 666 PAN India prepaid plan & Nehle pe Dehla-395 Plan. Excerpts are as follows:
- Revised BSNL Sixer 666 Plan: You will get unlimited voice calls and internet data (2GB data / day) for a period of 90 days. And, you can also enjoy free roaming voice calling benefits.
- Revised Nehle per Dehla 395 plan: In it, the validity of STV 395 is revised from existing 60 days to 71 days and will be applicable in all telco circles.
BSNL Mobile Wallet
BSNL has officially launched its BSNL Mobile Wallet in association with MobiKwik, which will work on both smartphone and feature phones and enables fast online recharges, bill payments, shopping, bus & train booking and many more.
Through BSNL wallet, you can:
- Recharge prepaid mobile, DTH and pay postpaid, broadband, data card, electricity, gas, insurance and utility bills.
- Transfer money instantly to anyone with an email or mobile number.
- Share the app with your friends and earn. And more…
#BSNL Mobile Wallet allows bill payment, cashless txn & securely recharge your mobile phone
— Techno Savie (@TechnoSavieNews) September 7, 2017