The new Airtel Broadband Big Byte offer has been launched by the Bharti Airtel for its customers, that is, offering 500GB to 1000GB bonus data in monthly rental plans ranging from 599 to 1999 to customers subscribed to its DSL services on or after June 12, 2017. Though, in Delhi and NCR, the company is offering plans starting from 899 to 1,799.
Airtel Broadband Big Byte Offer
As per official website, the bonus data which comes with a speed from 8Mbps to 100Mbps, depending on the plan, will be valid till 31st March 2018.
The company also stated that the offer will be valid only for online purchase.
The Airtel Broadband Big Byte Offer is valid only in India and redeemable only upon taking fresh subscriptions to Airtel’s select DSL broadband rental plans in accordance with the present terms and conditions.
How to avail Airtel Broadband Big Byte Offer
- In a bid to avail the offer, the eligible customer must visit the airtel.in/broadband page and select base plan (as shown in above image).
- Then, enter mobile number and address to raise a request for new broadband connection or contact customer care to apply for subscription to Airtel Broadband services. That’s it!
- The additional data benefit under Big Bytes offer will be applicable 7 days after activation of Airtel’s DSL connection.
- The Big Byte GB or data benefit will only be available for use after the customer exhausts the base plan quota.
- The unused data under the Big Byte offer will be carried over each month till 31st March, 2018.
- For example, if 500GB Big Bytes is provisioned to customer with base plan quota of 60GB, then after the 60GBs of the plan are over, big byte GB consumption starts. Let’s say customer consumes 30GBs of Big Byte GB. Then, in next bill cycle, customer will be having 60GBs of plan quota and 470GBs of Big Bytes.