Airtel Internet TV – A new Internet-based set-top box of Bharti Airtel will bridge the gap between online & offline worlds on a bigger screen.
It comes preloaded with Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Music, Google Play Games, Airtel Movies and many more, which enables you to discover the best of online content on your big TV screen whenever you want. It will also provide full access to Google Play Store to download your favourite apps / games on to your TV.
Interesting! Airtel Internet TV is India’s first Hybrid DTH Set-top box, powered by Android TV, which brings online content and TV channels together. So, let’s enjoy it.
Airtel Internet TV is exclusively available on on Amazon India at 4999 with 3 month Digital TV subscription. Also, as limited period offer with one year subscription at 7999.
It will be available via Airtel Digital TV touch points – retail stores / website / contact centers soon after online launch.
It has inbuilt Wi-Fi receiver, Bluetooth based remote control & is integrated with Google voice search feature. Because of these features, you can discover your favourite content by simply telling the remote and choose from a variety of content sources.
Special benefits for customers of Airtel Broadband customers
Airtel Broadband customers can register under MYHOME on MyAirtel app to get upto 25 GB additional. Absolutely Free Every Month.
Highlights of Airtel Internet TV
The Airtel Internet TV works with all kinds of TVs (LCD /LED /Plasma/CRT).
- Live TV: You can watch 4K content and can even pause, record or even rewind the live TV.
- Smart TV: Transforms any TV into a Smart TV and enables you to switch seamlessly between online and linear TV content with a single device.
- Satellite TV: You will enjoy best satellite TV experience with 500 plus satellite TV channels.
- Chromecast: Have Chromecast built-in, through which you can also cast, mirror content from mobile devices, tablets and laptops on your TV screen.
- Play Games: You can experience mobile gaming on your TV with direct access to Google Play & Airtel Games.
- Game Controller: You can use your Smartphone as a Game controller by simply using the Airtel Gamepad app.