Good news for Airtel users! Bharti Airtel has upgraded its mobile network in Delhi-NCR to deliver 4G-like speed on 3G network. For this, Airtel has deployed additional spectrum & dual carrier technology in the 2100 MHz. With this, Airtel has become the first mobile operator to deploy Dual Carrier technology in Delhi NCR. This technology will boost download and upload speeds on 3G connection.
Benefits of Dual Carrier Technology on Your 3G Network
- 4G Speed: Customers will enjoy 4G like data speeds on their 3G connection.
- Benefits: Have faster data speeds, better voice quality and improved network for both indoor and outdoor coverage.
- Battery Life: The technology will help in optimizing the back-end engagement between the network and mobile devices that enables the customers to enjoy extended battery life on their mobile devices.
Ravindra Singh Negi, CEO – Delhi/NCR, Bharti Airtel said,
“Airtel has consistently set the benchmark, when it comes to deployment of latest technology to improve customer experience. With ‘Dual Carrier’ technology, we will be able to deliver a seamless 4G experience across NCR. We would like to thank our customers for their cooperation during the network upgrade and invite them to experience our network.”
Apart from this, in the field of cashless banking, or in offering free 4G data, Airtel is gaining market momentum day-by-day. Let’s check the glimpse of it-
- Cashless Banking: The Airtel Payments Bank Ltd. (or Airtel Bank) has become the India’s first payments bank to start operations and to offer basic banking services nationwide. The Airtel Payments Bank is a fully-digital and paper-free bank and in it, the accounts will be opened by using e-KYC for which customers’ Aadhar number will be required.
- Airtel Free 4G Data: Airtel India’s special offer for free 4G data for 12 months is available to customers across India from January 4 and will close on February 28, 2017. The offer is worth 9,000 to customers who switch to Airtel 4G network. Any customer, including existing Airtel customers, upgrading to a new 4G handset can also avail this offer. This free data benefit will be over and above the pack/plan benefits.