Now, you can chat with your passenger-friendly digital service – chatbot ‘Ask Disha’ in हिंदी (Hindi) also to resolve queries related to booking train tickets or other various services offered by IRCTC.
- Launched by Indian Railways in October 2018.
- The services were initially offered in English language only.
- Purpose: For the benefit of the users of the ticketing website www.irctc.co.in and Tourism website www.irctctourism.com.
- Upgrade: The customers can now ask queries to Ask Disha in Hindi language by voice as well as text.
- Future Perspective: IRCTC has decided to launch Ask Disha in more languages along with many other additional features in the near future.
The Artificial Intelligence based Ask Disha chatbot seeks to answer your questions over reservation of tickets, cancellation, enquiry of refund status, fare, PNR search, train running status, enquiry about retiring rooms and tourism products.
Point to be Noted
Since launch, more than 150 million passengers have been benefited by Ask Disha with 10 billion interactions for seeking help on reservation of tickets, cancellation, enquiry of refund status, fare, PNR search, train running status, enquiry about retiring rooms and tourism products.
It is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software that conducts a conversation with users in natural language via auditory or textual methods over the internet.
In case of Indian Railways, Ask Disha is a platform where users can ask train ticket queries and get the answers through the artificial intelligence-based service.