The pre-booking of Reliance JioPhone 4G VoLTE feature phone will start from 24th August 2017 on payment of a refundable security deposit of 1,500. This deposit will be refunded after 36 months on the return of this 4G VoLTE feature phone and this is how the price of the phone will be effectively zero.
The pre-booking will be on the First come, first serve basis. For this, Reliance Jio has launched a form for online registration. If you are interested in buying Jio Phone, you can now pre-register online on Jio’s official website . Apart from this, you can also pre-register JioPhone via SMS.
How can you pre-register JioPhone via SMS?
In order to book the JioPhone via SMS:
- You have to Type as JP <> your area pin code <> Jio store code near your area & send SMS to 702 11 702 11.
- Once you send the SMS to the above number, you will get a Thank You message from Reliance Jio.
After pre-registering via SMS, the JioPhone will be communicated to the customer via a text message or phone call. When the pre-booking for the phone starts on August 24, Reliance Jio will ideally call all those customers who previously registered for the JioPhone via SMS. If the customer shows interest in buying the phone, the company will then send an area code of the store, where the phone will be available for delivery.
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) August 3, 2017
Reliance Jio Phone exciting offers
- Monthly Plan: Reliance Jio is providing 500 MB of data per day for 28 day validity at 153 per month. That means, you will enjoy 14GB of data per month with Jio phone. You will also get unlimited voice calls including STD and SMS
- Weekly Plan: The weekly plan will give you unlimited free data, SMS & voice call with validity of 7 days at 54.
- Two-day Plan: In it, you will get same unlimited free data, SMS & voice call with validity of two days at 24.
To be Remember!
Reliance Jio has restricted one unit of JioPhone per Aadhaar number. Therefore, you have to submit a copy of your Aadhaar card to pre-order the device. Apart from this, Reliance Jio is providing both the online and offline options to register in the JioPhone. In the meantime, the JioPhone’s user testing in beta mode has already started from August 15.
Meanwhile, the JioPhone will be available to Indian users as First come, first serve basis from the first week of September 2017, though the exact dates are not available.
Reliance JioPhone Features
This 4G VoLTE feature phone will come with pre-loaded Jio Apps like JioCinema, JioTV, JioMusic, etc., and will also have pre-loaded Mann Ki Baat app. It will support 22 Indian Languages & you can operate the device via voice command.
Additionally, this feature phone will support UPI payments, and debit & credit card payments.
And also, the NFC support will also be added to this phone through which you can easily tap and pay solutions with your linked bank account.
Reliance JioPhone Specifications
- Compact Design
- 2.4-inch QVGA Display
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB of Internal Storage, and expandable SD Card slot
- Headphone Jack
- 2-megapixel Rear Camera
- Front Camera
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Torch Light
- Alphanumeric Keyboard
- SOS Feature
- 4-way Navigation
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) July 23, 2017