Reliance Jio is ready to strike in broadband service, after kickstarting in telecommunication last year. We heard news on Jio GigaFiber in November 2016. Reliance JioFiber may offer 100GB of data at 500 on this Diwali, as per The Economics Times report. Apart from this, Reliance will also introduce other plans as well to lure us. Reliance is planning to launch JioFiber on this Diwali.
Customers who don’t have 4G smartphone, can also use Jio’s 4G with Reliance JioFi.
- JioFi comes with 100% cashback & exchange offer on existing dongles / hotspots. Customers will also get the 4G data worth 2010 against the device exchanged.
- Customer who don’t have old dongles / hotspots can purchase new JioFi at 1,999 and after first mandatory recharge of 408, customer will get free 4G data worth 1,005.
Reliance JioFiber, which uses Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) technology, starts its operation on primary basis in selected areas of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Jamnagar, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara & Delhi-NCR with “JioFiber Preview Offer”. This offer is free for first three months. JioFiber provides speed of 100Mbps, which is fastest internet speed for normal customers in India. In phase-II JioFiber will be cover 100 locations by this December.
JioFiber is currently available only in select areas of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Jamnagar, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara and(1/3)
— JioCare (@JioCare) May 16, 2017
After Reliance Jio comes to market, it’s tough for other telecom companies to maintain the market position. So, they also introduce new offers to lure customers.
- Few days ago, Bharti Airtel introduced its four new broadband plans for Delhi-NCR customers of 1099, 1299, 1499, 1799 through which customers can get 1000GB of bonus data for 1 year.
- BSNL has also introduced 249 plan in which customers can use 10GB of data per day, so monthly 300GB data.
- Vodafone also started 4G data offer with unlimited calling, starting at 19. There are three different plans, Vodafone SuperDay, Vodafone SuperWeek 49 & Vodafone SuperWeek 89.