Reliance Jio has exclusively launched a 100% cashback and exchange offer on JioFi 4G Hotspot. In it, any customer can exchange any old data card, dongle or hotspot router of Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Tata, MTS, RCOM, etc., with JioFi 4G router. Though, old JioFi device / Jio Dongle are not covered under this offer.
READ MORE: Everything about Reliance JioFi Hotspot
@prafulkale123 Yes, we do have the JioFi exchange offer where if you exchange your old working dongle from the list of(1/3)
— JioCare (@JioCare) May 6, 2017
There are exclusively two plans for Reliance Jio users.
Plan I: Ideal for all existing dongle users
- 100% exchange offer: Here, you will be required to exchange your existing data card, dongle or hotspot router at any Reliance Jio Digital store or Jio Care store and you will get 4G data worth 2010 against the device exchanged.
- JioFi: To get JioFi router, you will have to pay 1,999 and will have to do a mandatory first recharge of 408, which is 309 for the plan – which ensures freebies for 84 days – and 99 for a Jio Prime membership.
- Dongles for exchange: Any old dongles of Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Tata, MTS, RCOM, Micromax, Dlink, Huawei, iBall, ZTE, Lava, Intex, Netgear, or BSNL (in working condition) are eligible for the offer.
- CashBack: After exchanging & paying 1999 for JioFi Hotspot, you will get 4G data worth 2010 that means the device with internet connection becomes almost free for you ( 2010 – 1999 = 11). That’s really a win-win situation for us. Though, the 408 ( 309 + 99) mandatory recharge is the additional cost which you will have to pay in order to avail the services.
Plan II: Ideal for laptop users, 2G/3G phone users and tablet users
- You will get JioFi at 1,999 after a first mandatory recharge of 408 ( 309 + 99) but you get 4G data worth 1,005, which translates to an effective cost of 994 ( 1,999 – 1,005).
- Here, you will not be required to exchange your data connections.
Eligible dongle list for JioFi 4G Hotspot exchange offer: Airtel Dongles Hotspots, Idea Dongles / Hotspots, Vodafone Dongles / Hotspots, Tata Dongles / Hotspots, MTS Dongles / Hotspots, RCOM Dongles / Hotspots, Micromax Dongles / Hotspots, D-Link Dongles / Hotspots, Huawei Dongles / Hotspots ,iBall Dongles / Hotspots, ZTE Dongles / Hotspots, Lava Dongles, Intex Dongles & Netgear Dongles.
ALSO READ: JioMoney: E-wallet by Reliance