Here is a good news for teachers, students and professionals , Google has announced eight add-ons for its Docs and Sheets for android users on Thursday, 28th July, 2016. Nowadays, mobile is a primary tool to access business information. There is no need to open your laptop and work on your official documents, now users can work and check their documents anywhere at anytime from their mobile.
These add-ons are available on Google Play store or users can download these add-ons direct from the Docs and Sheets. These add-ons are
- DocuSign provides electronic signature technology and Digital Transaction Management services for facilitating electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents.
- Prosperworks import your CRM (Customer Relationship Management ) data to create and update advanced dashboards, reports and graphs on Sheets, right from your device.
- Google Classroom is aim to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way.
- AppSheet is a business productivity solution, providing content display, note-taking, forms and workflow for simple business scenarios.
- Scanbot add-on enables you to scan your printed text documents, extract the information from it via Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and insert it into your document as editable text.
- EasyBib integration brings the power to EasyBib’s mobile app directly to Google Docs. Automatically format citations by URL, title, or simple capture a book bar code with your mobile phone camera, and then bring this seamlessly into your document.
- PandaDoc helps you to build and deliver sales quotes and proposals as well as track presentations and close deals faster with legally binding eSignatures.
- Zoho CRM add-on can maintain customer information, Bring all your conversations into one place, and make the most of your interactions at a moment’s notice.
- Teacher Aide This app is for teachers.Teacher Aide helps monitor class attendance and assignments, plot seating charts, grade reports and group students.