Have problem in exploring your favorable tweets? Then, Twitter Bookmarks is for you through which you can easily save tweets and can answer later (whenever you want). Now, your liking, disliking & privacy matters most.
Let’s figure out what Twitter has programmed for us related to our personal preferences.
To sort out issues which we discussed above, Twitter has officially launched a new Share icon on every Tweet that allows you to:
- Save tweets with Bookmarks.
- Share tweets via Direct Message.
- Share tweets via email or text message.
The most interesting part of this feature is that only you can see your Bookmarks.
Create private collection of tweets with Twitter Bookmarks. Easily add or remove any tweet to collection without making it public!
How it Works?
To bookmark a tweet, you have to:
- Tap or click the share icon ( on iOS, on Android) under the tweet.
- Select Add Tweet to Bookmarks.
- To find it later, tap Bookmarks from your profile icon menu.
How to remove It?
To remove a saved bookmark, you have to:
- Tap the share icon from the tweet within your bookmark timeline.
- Select Remove Tweet from bookmarks.
- Additionally, you can tap the more icon at the top of your bookmark timeline to remove all of your bookmarks at once.
You can share a tweet via direct message, share it elsewhere outside of Twitter, or bookmark it. Your Bookmarks are accessible in the main slide-out menu.
Interestingly, Bookmarks aren’t publicly view-able to other people, so they won’t be an irritating & unexpected addition to someone else’s timeline.