Apple had announced the first public beta of iOS 11 at WWDC 2017 event. This beta version has full of new features viz. the new Files app brings all your files together, iOS 11 makes Apple Pencil for iPad Pro more versatile, it is easy to mark up a PDF or screenshot faster, the new Document Scanner in Notes automatically senses and scans a document, new emojis, an App Switcher, Siri will translate the phrase and many more. However, at the time of event the company didn’t specify what features this beta version will provide to their users.
Users are able to install the Public beta version of iOS 11 from Apple’s site.
Installing iOS 11 is very easy. Users need to enroll their device. Before installing iOS 11 make sure back up your data.
Users need to enroll their device to install iOS 11:
- Tap on the Sign up or Sign in if user is already a member.
- User need to enter Apple ID credential and tap on the sign in button.
- Tap to agree to the Apple beta software program terms and conditions.
- Now user can enroll their iOS device.
After enrolling the device, tap on the settings
- Tap Settings General Software Update.
- Download, tap to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Install now.
Installations will take 15 to 20 minutes.
But make sure is your device is able to install iOS 11, because this software update is not for all devices.
iOS 10.2 Update Compatible With
|iPhone||iPod Touch||iPad||iPad Mini||iPad Air|
|iPhone 7||iPod Touch 6th gen||iPad Pro 12.9-inc (2nd Gen)||iPad Mini 2||iPad Air 2|
|iPhone 7 Plus||iPad Pro 12.9-inc||iPad Mini 3||iPad Air|
|iPhone 6s||iPad Pro 10.5-inc||iPad Mini 4|
|iPhone 6s Plus||iPad Pro 9.7-inc|
|iPhone 6||iPad Pro 9.7|
|iPhone 6 Plus|