The much-awaited WhatsApp Business App has finally launched, which will be helpful for small businesses & enterprises to communicate with their customers in better way.
What’s the need of a Business app?
It is one of the healthy ways to increase your business while connecting with customers on WhatsApp, which has over 1.3 billion users in the world. Basically, through this app, you will be able to provide more personal service to your customers.
And also, recall that WhatsApp is free and has no ads on the service, so it will be new & creative way to promote your business in this era of competition by gaining trust of your customers.
Is it a FREE business app?
Right now, the WhatsApp Business App is free & available for Android devices for all Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Will I (as a user) be able to block numbers?
WhatsApp has stated that its users will have full control over the messages they receive. If you do not wish to receive messages from any number, you can still block it and this applies to businesses as well. If a business starts spamming you on WhatsApp, there will also be an option of reporting spam.
Features of WhatsApp Business App
It will be easier for smaller & medium business companies to connect & chat with the customers on business matter. Excerpts of the app features are as follows:
- Business Profiles: Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website.
- Messaging Tools: Offers smart messaging tools like quick replies, greeting messages, away messages, etc. Though these tools, customers will get fast answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and you always stay in tough with your customers using away messages.
- WhatsApp Web: Through this feature, you will be able to send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on the desktop.
- Messaging Statistics: The Business owners will be able to see messaging statistics and review what messages have been read and see what is working on the platform.
- Account Type: Through it, WhatsApp users will get to know that they’re talking to a business because you will be listed as a Business Account. Over time, some businesses will have Confirmed Accounts once it’s been confirmed that the account phone number matches the business phone number.
Will this app is for India?
Right now, the WhatsApp Business App is not available in India. Though, it will soon roll out accoss the world in the coming weeks. Till date, the app has been rolled out in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States.