Now your wait is over! Flipkart’s e-wallet PhonePe is finally on Apple App Store. You can download the app for your Android device from your Google Play Store too. By using this app, you can instantly transfer money from your bank account to other user’s or can also offers split bills, recharge your phone, pay utility bill payment, insurance premium payments, pay merchants, etc. all with a single click of a button.
No charge will be levy on you while making payments through PhonePe and even withdrawal of wallet balance into your Bank account is absolutely easy and free. Though, your bank may levy a nominal charge as UPI or IMPS transfer fee.
Check this to know How to get started with PhonePe App.
Snapshots of PhonePe
- 100 % secure & lighting fast mobile digital wallet app.
- PhonePe does not store any user data or passwords.
- Per transaction maximum limit is 1 lakh.
- Provide service 24×7 hours.
- The app allows us to link our bank accounts securely to our smartphone using National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)’s encrypted software.
- Once linked, we have to just enter our bank MPIN to transfer or request money to our friends & family or merchant payments, without knowing the beneficiary’s bank account details.
- We can send and receive money instantly by using a mobile number or a virtual ID.
- We can get instant refunds and cashbacks from one’s partner merchants into PhonePe wallet.
- We can even withdraw our PhonePe wallet balance to our UPI-based enabled bank account with just one swipe at no extra charge.
Other Ways of Cashless Transaction
Click on a particular topic to know in-depth about their transactions and their process.
- Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) App: The UPI-based digital payment app “BHIM” is one app for all banks, which is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) to enable fast, secure and reliable cashless payments through UPI platform.
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI): The UPI is an online payments solution that will facilitate the transfer of funds instantly between person to person (or peer to peer) using a smartphone.
- *99# Mobile Banking: The *99# service works without Internet & anyone can access banking services by just dialing *99#.
- Airtel Payments Bank: The Airtel bank is fully digital and paperless bank and has become the India’s first payments bank to start operations and to offer basic banking services.
- Paytm Wallet: Free and one of the simple & securest way to do cashless transaction.
- YES BANK SIMsePAY: YES BANK has launched its new digital transaction service “SIMsePAY” that allows any account holder to do money transfers, disburse their utility bills and other mobile banking services. There is no need of internet connectivity to utilize this service.
- MobiKwik Lite Android App: The MobiKwik Lite is a light mobile wallet app for mobile banking in poor connectivity regions, works smoothly on 2G/EDGE internet connections.
- State Bank Buddy: A semi-closed prepaid e-wallet of State Bank of India (SBI) that can be used to transfer money to other wallet users and bank accounts, anytime, anywhere.
- State Bank MobiCash (SBMC) mobile wallet: The digital wallet service has been launched by the State Bank of India (SBI) in partnership with BSNL to allow users to deposit cash through BSNL retail outlets and withdraw funds from their account.